It’s all out there on the internet—movies, TV, music, software, books, photos, and more. If you want it, it’s easy to get. There are many ways to download all of that for free, and Torrent streams are arguably the most popular way to do it. This article will show you how to download torrent files using IDM
METHODS TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT FILES USING IDM:
1.FIRST ONE BY USING TORRIFIC:
- First of all ,you have to download the torrent file (.torrent)which you want to download.
- Then just go to the website www.torcache.net(click here) and upload the torrent file that you have just downloaded and click on the cache! button.
- This will give you a new torrent file.just you have to copy the linkof the new torrent file from the opened window.
- Then go the website www.torrific.com(click here) and create an account there (in case you don’t have) and login to your account.then paste the address of the new torrent obtained in step3 and click on get button.
- Now you will get the list of available files present in that torrent file.then click on the initiate bittorrent transmission button.this will give the full option to download the file.just click on any link and you can see the download manager -idm popping out for downloading the file .
2.SECOND METHOD By USING ZBIGZ:
- First go to ZBIGZ.
- Sign up for a free account.
- After sign up is finished go to your torrent search engine and search for the file which you want to download with idm.
- Then download your torrent from your desired torrent website.
- Now go again go to ZIBGZ.COM(click here) .
- Then click on the upload buttom and choose the torrent which you want to download.
- Then,click on button go.
- Next a window will pop up asking for free or premium download.now click on the free download.
- After choosing free your torrent will be downloaded by high speed servers and your file will be ready to download.
You may also like: ADVANTAGES OF DOWNLOADING TORRENT FILES USING IDM.