Facebook fan page has a manager who controls all the page. But perpetually alleged what if your manager’s ID gets hacked?
So here is a interesting trick I found
HOW TO HIDE MANAGER ID IN FACEBOOK PAGE
1) First Make any New Email[ Gmail only not any other ] ( remember email should be fresh and shouldn’t be attached with any Facebook Profile ).
2) Then Go To Your Page Admin Roles: – and Add the Email and Save It as Manager of Your Page! The Email will be added automatically but not will be on Screen (Just Hidden).
3) Now Let’s Suppose Your Page Got Hacked or someone cheated you! You Completely Lost Your Page Admin Access What To do now??
4) Yes, Go to the Email there should be Email From Facebook About Your Invitation of That Page Which You added Accept It as Manager of Page, now Make New Facebook account with that Email and Go to Message there will be invitation open it and You are Now Manager!
5) Make a Facebook id with that Gmail id and remove the crap out.