Now here new safest trick to make single Facebook account. It is not possible to make account on Facebook without Last name because it is against the policies of Facebook. But if you want to make your Facebook profile with First name without using last name then simply follow my given steps.
Note: – After few months of successful working of this trick. Now few days back Facebook start blocking this IP address for many countries and places. So I don’t guaranty about it, so please try it I hope it’s may work for your place.
Must know about UC browser (NOKIA) and for others mobiles Personal (manual) configuration.
Steps to Follow:
- Open the Facebook account via mobile which u want to create single name.
- JAVA mobile users, Now go to UC BROWSER SETTINGS > NETWORK > PORT.
- Android, IPhone, blackberry, HTC users, go to SERVER SETTING> NETWORK > PORT.
Enable the Port Option.
- Now put this 126.96.36.199:8080 or 188.8.131.52:8080 in the port. OR get a working proxy from Google.HTTP Proxy:-
- I suggest you to use 184.108.40.206:8080
- Then Save Your Settings.
- Now in down there will be a box for inserting DOMAIN.
Insert m.Facebook.com in domain box n then SAVE the whole settings.
- Now Open your Facebook Account Name Settings.
- Change your language from English (us) to Bahasa Indonesia
- Then simply remove the last name & SAVE It.!
- Now Your Facebook Account is only with First Name without Last Name.