Before i start with my post i would like to tell you the meaning of compression ? Compressing your files is simply reducing the size of the data . It’s generally better for performance to just clean out some files to free up the disk space or get a larger hard drive to house your files. Creating a compressed data is a good way to deal with a collection of files. Compressing your files or folders can have a number of beneficial effects. First, you save lot of disk space and secondly, you can ensure that all of the files or folders in a given set stay together whenever the collection is moved or backed up.
I feel I even have to be compelled to share with you guys we’ll save ton of memory and if you had lower area in your memory card,hard-drive,or pen drive you’ll use this trick to compress are available in a huge manner.How To Compress or Convert 1GB data into 1MB . All the software’s we tend to install in our laptop, all of them area unit compressed if you ever noticed they have ton of files and jointly further memory than the one file setup therefore if you’d wish to merge all files in one file with high compression thus you would like to follow this post. Do comment if you really feel it was useful to you.
How To Compress or Convert 1GB File In 1MB
Steps To Follow:
First of all you need to download a software to compress files that is KGB Archiver.
- So now install it in your computer.
- Chhose an option to compress files and then click next.
- Select ‘archive type‘ keep it as KGB and then maximum compression level.
- Then you have to select the files or file to compress.
Note: Drawback of using KGB Archiver is that if you select maximum size it will take more time to compress file just cause it compress file very slowly and with a high compression rate.
Advantages of KGB Archiver
- You can make Password protected compressed file
- It can extract automatically.Means it makes self-extracting archives.
- Unicode is supported in both User Interface and File Systems
- It can also support .zip and some other extensions.
- It supports many languages like English,Arabic,Spanish,Chinese etc.