Hi everyone! I am back with a new article on one of my favourite topics- How to hack facebook account. With this highly detailed tutorial you all will be able to hack into anyone’s facebook account very easily. This tutorial includes 10 methods and everything and all the thought processes which are very important to hack facebook account.
I am writing this tutorial on the requests of my members as they all want only one thing and that is the method to hack facebook. Also, all other tutorials are outdated and no longer work as they are not including the security updates that Facebook implemented not so long ago. So today in this tutorial i will be listing all methods to hack facebook account, and i will be listing it from top to bottom. So stay calm and enjoy the post from beginning 😉
So let us begin!!
Botnets are not commonly used for hacking facebook accounts, because of it’s high setup costs, They are used to carry more advanced attacks, A botnet is basically a collection of compromised computer, The infection process is same as the keylogging, however a botnet gives you, additional options in for carrying out attacks with the compromised computer. Some of the most popular botnets include Spyeye and Zeus.
9. Man In the Middle Attacks
If the victim and attacker are on the same lan and on a switch based network, A hacker can place himself b/w the client and the server or he could also act as a default gateway and hence capturing all the traffic in between, ARP Poisoning which is the other name for man in the middle attacks is a very broad topic and is beyond the scope of this article.
8. USB Hacking
7. DNS Spoofing
If both the victim and attacker are on the same network, an attacker can use a DNS spoofing attack and change the original facebook.com page to his own fake page and hence can get access to victims facebook account.
6. Mobile Phone Hacking
5. Sidejacking With Firesheep
4. Session Hijacking
- You will be logged out when user is logged out.
- You will not get the password of the user’s account.
- Will not work if the user is using HTTPS connections.
- Always work on SSL secured connections.
- Always keep a look at the url if the http:// is not changed to https:// it means that sniffing is active on your network.
Keyloggers are often detected as threats by good antiviruses. Hacker must find a way to protect it from antivirus.PREVENTION:
- Execute the file only if you trust the sender.
- Use online scanner such as novirusthanks.org
- Use good antivirus and update it regularly .
1. Facebook Phishing
Users nowadays are aware of these type of attacks and one can not be easily fooled using this attack. You need some social engineering to trick someone.
- Always check the page URL before logging in. This is the most trusted and effective way one can use to avoid himself from phishing.
- Other way is to use some good Antivirus software which will warn you if you visit a harmful phishing page.
Even if somehow you have already entered your credentials in a phisher, Immediately Change your password.