Secure Facebook Account from Being Hacked- Basic Tips to Prevent Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked
How to Secure Facebook account? Many people around the world have a Facebook account but most of them don’t know how To Secure Facebook Account from hackers- how much of their information is open for everyone else to see. This post will explain the best security setup to protect their profiles, pictures, and Information. Students should have a Facebook account and knowledge of its basic navigation. 99% Facebook Accounts are hack through Email Account.
Today is this post I will tell you to secure Facebook Account and will discuss some Basic Tips to Prevent Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked.
If you make your Facebook account with Gmail Account then secure your gmail account (2 step verification). For this you have to read my previous post How to Set up Gmail 2 Step Verification.If your Gmail account secure it means your Facebook account 70% already secured.In this post I’ll gonna show you how to secure Facebook account with full protection.
Steps to Follow:
Step 1: Go to Security setting.
Step 2: Then Change your Login notifications setting
Step 3: Now Set Ur Privacy Settings
Things to remember:
- Do not show Your Email Address to Anyone
- Do not Use Your Password In common Words
- Like Love You-stayalone-Boyfriend Name-Girlfriend Name,etc
- Use Password Like
- For very strong passwords you should use
So there are a lot of ways to loose control to your Facebook account. You might get hacked and ultimately loose Control over your Facebook account so you need to secure Facebook account.
Certainly this is not the end of the world, but be aware that you can also be the victim of attacks by malicious software’s and hackers causing much more damage on your Facebook account using phishing technique,keyloggers,RATS and much more. It is very important to Secure Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked as most of the hackers are working to launch techniques to hack a Facebook account.Secure Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked Indeed , while no software installed on your local system, there is nothing that your local antivirus can detect and your account may be hacked in one-of- hand trick, leading to all sorts of hassles and problems. I would like to recommend Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 which is available on Flipkart @ 47% Off
Tips to Secure Facebook Account from Being Hacked:
Whenever on Facebook you answer a quiz , install a Facebook game, or add any application , you will be forced to go through an intermediate screen showing what the permissions the application needs . These permissions can include almost anything, which may also include full access to your Facebook account , even when you’re not connected.
In other words, if you do not carefully read the permissions required , you might end up giving more than just personal information, so beware next time and Secure Facebook Account from Being Hacked!
2) Spammy Video links:
Also Beware of videos on Facebook, Spammers are targeting Facebook to Spread links of Spammy videos, Which on your click redirects you and takes control of your Facebook account to Spam on other Facebook comments, you might not be even aware that you have commented so and so thing on so and so place.
Sometimes when you start a video , you receive a notification that you need to install or update a codec , which is necessary and essential to watch the clip.
That may be true, but its often said that codec is actually a Trojan horse . For those who do not know , be aware that antivirus program is blocking it , although it could still slip through the net and suddenly be harmful for you. So be very smart when you come across this situation and Secure Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked.
4) Message from Facebook:
If you own Popular Facebook pages, then you may even receive Messages with names like : Facebook team, Security team, Facebook Security,etc. The Message would so legit that you will be Forced to click on Some link which are actually Cookie stealing apps and eventually you may end up loosing your Facebook account so better ignore that message and Secure Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked.
No Facebook team will never Send you such messages, so Don’t forget to Report that message.
Tips to Protect Yourself:
- Facebook continues to work on security even within its platform, but the social giant can not help you to provide your personal information to play a game or a quiz . In addition, a local antivirus will not prevent this error.
- Add your phone number and Change its privacy to Only me. So Even if there is any problem in your Facebook account you may easily get it back by making Facebook send you Code to your Mobile. And Changing your Phone number Privacy to Only me Will make sure that other people will not be able to see your Phone number.
- Add Security Question as a Secondary option to get back your Facebook account. Choose a Question, Answer to which only you know. or add any other Unique answer which nobody knows but make sure you are able to remember it.
- Add People as Friends that you know personally, Many a times people on Facebook adds many other people who they don’t even know by their face. Facebook Asks you to identify Friends in which they are Tagged in.
- Turn on Notification when you log in to your Facebook account, so whenever you lo-gin , you get a mail from Facebook with information about time, date, Operating system and Browser.
- Change your Password Frequently, It is said that you must Use your Password as your Toothbrush. So keep changing it Frequently to Prevent Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked.