Remove password from protected memory cards:
How to remove password from protected memory card? Is this the question always arises in your mind when your memory card is locked. Many of the mobile users protect their personal data by adding password to memory card, but most of it gets difficulty to reset forgotten memory card password, so in this situation many of the users gets frustrated and they fear to loss their personal data from it. So just follow simple steps to reset your memory card password.
This is most common issues that locked mobile phone memory card due to password lock. In most cases such SD cards will be be unusable without unlocking the card. To prevent your card from this issue, do not place password protection for memory card unnecessarily. As we know most of card readers will not show the card detected on PC because of this password lock. If you have very important data in the MMC card.
Method to remove password from protected memory card using Android Smartphone:
- Using ES file explorer a Free Utility tool for Android Devices. – Recommended
- Format Your Memory Card – Not Recommended
1.Using ES file explorer Free Utility tool for Android Devices
ES file explorer is a is a free memory card recovery software file manager for Android phones with extra features for managing tasks, viewing processes and making screen captures. It is the best method to remove password from protected Memory Card without losing any Valuable Data from your memory cards.ES file explorer Works by Providing you to access to the Memory Card system folder from where you can recover your password from a mmcstore text file which stores the password for your memory card. Follow the baby steps given below to learn How to remove password from protected memory cards using Android Phones without formatting them.
Steps to Follow:
- First of all download ES file explorer from the Android store and open it.
- Go to system folder and locate for a file named mmcstore.
- Then send that file to your PC or laptop via data cable or via any other way.
- Open that file with notepad on your PC.
- After opening the file, you will able to see your password there.
- Now apply that password to open your locked memory card.